Occupational Safety and Health Policy
We are committed to ensure and promote a safe and healthy working environment for the wellbeing of all our employees.
Our respective Managers/Heads of Departments are responsible in implementing this policy.
In striving to secure a safe and healthy work environment we shall:
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994 and Regulations made thereunder.
- Adherence to the Code of Practice approved by the relevant Industry.
- Provide continuous training and supervision to all categories of employees to build and promote a safe and
healthy work environment in full compliance with legislative requirements.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures ("SOP") for Operating activities are in place and periodically update
to ensure its suitability and relevancy on safety operation.
- Equip and train employees to use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment ("PPE") and to develop a conscious PPE wear.
- Fire Safety Plan is implemented in our operation areas and neighbouring communities.
- Ensure all Equipment and Machineries are well maintained and in good working condition through regular inspection.
- Strive to commit our employees, contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders to adhere
to this policy as well as Safety and Health regulations and standards.
The Company is also committed in providing a workplace that is free from sexual harassment and any type or form of sexual misbehaviour
in the workplace is against the law and will not be tolerated.
Every employee inclusive of Camp and Head Office employee should understand and accepts that they are responsible to work safely
to prevent any injury or accidents to own self or co-employee and safeguard the Company's property.